Over the last six months we’ve talked with many of our customers and prospects about their shipping needs. The most common feedback we heard was that they wanted the power of the ShipHawk Platform in the ‘plug-and-play’ architecture of their Shopify or Magento storefront.
Today, you can have just that. We’re excited to announce our new ShipHawk Magento Extension and ShipHawk Shopify App. Both give retailers access to powerful back-end automation and an integrated front-end experience, with minimal-to-no development effort.
Key features include:
- In-cart rating
- Access to hundreds of parcel, freight and white glove delivery carriers
- Shipping policies that can be set at a product or shipment level
- Single-click import of product information
- Order syncing for simplified fulfillment
- Automation from booking thru delivery, including full shipping documentation
- Post-purchase branded tracking pages
The Shopify App is designed to be simple yet sophisticated. With just a few clicks retailers gain access to our all-in-one shipping solution, allowing them to breathe easy and focus their attention on other aspects of their business.
The Magento Extension provides flexibility for enterprise level customers, supporting both a Magento-only architecture and a Magento plus ERP environment, ensuring that the right data is in the right place, at the right time.
Regardless of which platform you are on, the new plugins give you access to all the benefits that our shipping intelligence platform has to offer: increased cart conversion, decreased shipping costs, and a great post-purchase customer experience—all while eliminating operational overhead.